- A Poor Man's Vector Editor
A vector editor is just a glorified Cartesian plane
- Deriving Dynkin's theorem from the monotone class theorem
Dynkin's theorem is an extensively applicable result in measure theory. Here, we prove the theorem in a more roundabout way, using the monotone class theorem.
- Quick way to emulate a database in Rust
How I emulate a key-value store in Rust using a quick and dirty way
- Interactive notes on finite-state machine
As I am self-studying theory of computation, specifically the theory of finite automata right now, I am making some notes on the topic to better reinforce what I have learnt, with interactive demonstrations of the automata.
- Discontinuities of a real function
What can we say about the set of discontinuities of a function on the real line?
- On the importance of trusting trust
Are supply chain attacks justifiable by the explicit no warranty clause in open source licenses?